Fluid Power Consulting
PO Box 685, McMinnville, OR 97128
1045 Industrial Parkway #4, Newberg, OR 97132
Get the most from existing hydraulic equipment!
Eliminate needless component replacement!
Stop recurring component failures!
Decrease unscheduled downtime!
Reduce operating costs!
Ensure your equipment is
In-plant Hydraulic System Analysis
• Resolve existing hydraulic system problems
• Determine the root cause of malfunction/performance problems
• Improve performance and efficiency of existing equipment
• Check accuracy of existing schematics
Preventive Maintenance Schedule and Guide
• Customized preventive maintenance schedule and step by step guide
• Integrated tracker provides a database of machine maintenance
• Faster troubleshooting and repair
• Changing machine requirements can mandate hydraulic system changes
• Power unit or complete system design and specification
• Upgrade or improve existing equipment
• We specify the optimum components for the job – No brand bias
• Current system design flaws identified and corrected
Proposed System Review
• Reduce costly design errors; get a second opinion on proposed systems
• Analysis of supplier-proposed hydraulic systems
• Uncover design weaknesses before they become built-in
• Verify that all hydraulic design parameters will be satisfied
• Ensure that expertise, materials and manpower are all on-site when needed
4 / 9
Solutions for your hydraulic system problems!
The old compressor house is dismantled.
Preparing the site for a new air compressor system.
The new compressors and tanks are positioned.
Plumbing and wiring are underway.
Up and running! Now to construct some walls.
Constructing the building around the compressors.
Attaching the walls.
1 / 7
Contact us to make fluid power headaches disappear!
Training • Troubleshooting • Maintenance • Design • Repair • System Analysis & Documentation
©2014-2018 Advanced Hydraulic Solutions, Inc.